My baby is extremely difficult to get to sleep, especially during the day. I used to constantly check in on him, to see if he was sleeping. It seems silly, but otherwise I simply wouldn’t know if he had his nap, or if we should try again later. Of course, he would sometimes wake up or be distracted by my presence. I’m not THAT sneaky.
The D-Link DCS-85LL Wifi Baby Camera is a lifesaver for me! It means that I can sit and work while peeking in on my baby from my tablet.
“Unlike traditional baby monitors with a parent alert and a child unit, the Wi-Fi Baby Camera is embedded with technology that allows total control from your smartphone or tablet.”
I have much more control now of my baby’s sleep. I can see if he is lying down and almost sleeping, or if he’s too worked up to relax. l can also know exactly how long he’s slept and see when he wakes up so that I can quickly finish up what I’m doing.
One of the great features I love on this camera is the ability to peek in remotely. The cloud feature allows me to see my baby even if I’m not home, via the internet. That means that it can double as a Nanny cam as well – with a live feed to my smartphone.
Some of my favorite features of the D-Link DCS-85LL Wi-Fi Baby Camera:
- This model has a pan and tilt option so that I can see from the right angle, even if I forgot to perfect it before putting my baby in.
- It detects sound and motion.
- You can view remotely anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Features instant push alerts to your device.
- Features temperature alerts, so that your baby can be comfortable and sleep better.
- You can take photos and videos directly to your device. I have the cutest photos I’ve taken through this camera of my toddler’s antics while he tries to sleep.
- Play lullabies directly from your device, through the camera.
- Camera has a microSD card slot so you can auto-record. This is another great feature that makes it perfect as a Nanny cam.
- It has a 4x digital zoom so that you can get up close.
- It has 3 interchangeable rings – white, blue, and pink, so that you can switch it to suit your needs.
- Featuers HD 720p video.
- You can view from multiple cameras on the same device.
The D-Link DCS-85LL Wi-Fi Baby Camera has changed the way my baby naps. That has transformed the way I function as a work-at-home mom. I don’t know how I ever lived without it.
Connect with D-Link:
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.
One thought on “D-Link DCS-85LL Wi-Fi Baby Camera”
Love this ! very important and useful information for those who have small babies