Fill Those Baskets with Goodies From Tastykake!
Are you scrambling to find last minute treats for your Easter Baskets? Finding those candy aisles pretty depleted? No worries…just get some yummy Tastykakes and everyone will be happy on Easter morning!
Tastykakes are REALLY TASTY
I’m not a snack cake kind of gal, but I do love coconut, so I was thrilled when I opened the box that I received in the mail a couple of days ago, and found some Hippity Hops. These are GREAT. Take them over the top by putting them in the freezer. Coconut in the middle, covered in chocolate…and hidden from everyone else, tucked away under some bags of broccoli, so I can save them all for myself!
My grand daughter has been noshing on the Tasty Tweets. Chocolate cake, with creamy filling and topped with frosting and teeny tiny little Easter Egg confections. She liked the so much she packed them in a lunch box, to take with us when we went shopping for the afternoon!
Tastykake Fun Facts
- It would take 14,080 Tastykake individual pies laid end to end to form a mile.
- To build a 3-foot wide sidewalk of Butterscotch Krimpets from Center City, Philadelphia to Atlantic City you would need 30,412,800 Krimpets.
- To completely cover the Philadelphia Flyers ice hockey rink (60’ x 200’), it would take 172,800 Tastykake Juniors.
- Tastykake’s oven is half the length, 150 feet long, of a regulation football field (300 ft).
- Tastykake began making donuts in 1985. Today they make more than 1.4 million everyday.
- Tastykake bakes 250,000 pies each day.
- Tastykake uses the equivalent of 40,000 bushels of apples each year.
- You could make almost 8 million peanut butter sandwiches with the same amount of peanut butter that is used in Kandy Kakes in a year.
- The top-selling item in the entire Tastykake line of products is Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes.
Try all the delicious Tastykake varieties at a store near YOU!
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.