I recently visiting Universal Orlando Resort and let me tell you, IT WAS AMAZING. I only wish the app would have been available at the time. I can’t think of a better app to have!
I’m excited to announce that the Official Universal Orlando Resort App has been downloaded one million times. This is a huge milestone. When we first launched the app, we hoped that it would improve our guest’s experiences. Now, one million downloads later, we’ve seen that it’s done just that.
The Universal Orlando app is loaded with a bunch of user-friendly features to help you before and during your visit. Here are some of the best features the app offers:
- Wait Times: Know all of the wait times for attractions and shows from anywhere in the park in real time.
- Guide Me: Get step-by-step directions, with photos and spoken navigation, to most locations in the theme parks.
- Filters: Customize what you’re looking for by filtering for rides, shows, dining, shopping and more.
- Accessibility: Find experiences that cater to special needs like wheel chair access and closed captioning.
- Custom Favorites: Create a list of favorite rides, attractions and shows to plan for your visit before you get here.
In addition to the app, you can access free Xfinity WiFi throughout our two theme parks and Universal CityWalk. The park wide wi-fi lets you use your smartphone or tablet without hitting your data plan.
You can download the app anytime from the App Store or Google Play Store.