The Tigra Sport Trio 3-in-One Will Help You Stay In Shape!
Welcome to the next level of fitness trackers! I’ve had a FitBit for close to two years and while it’s been great, I knew it was time for something different. The Trio 3-in-one fitness tracker was exactly what I was looking for. This powerful device measures not only both running and bicycling cadence and comes with a huge number of features:
- It’s powerful. The Trio 3-in-one sensor is powered by PerformTek® Precision Biometrics, state of the art sensor technology that measure real-time biometric data with a high degree of accuracy.
- It’s versatile. It measures your heart as well as running and bicycle cadence. It can be attached to your lower leg for bicycling and upper arm for running.
- It’s compact. Lightweight and small, it easily fits into backpacks and under clothing.
- It’s practical. It’s waterproof and washable! The soft silicone shell is exchangeable and able to be hand washed.
- It’s tech smart. The Trio 3-in-one fitness band uses Bluetooth technology to sync to the app, which can be downloaded on both iOs and Android. It comes with a USB charger and has 8+ hours of continuous use. It’s also compatible with many fitness apps like Strava, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, Runkeeper, and Runtastic.
My FitBit is great for capturing steps, but it doesn’t measure running and bicycling very well. Since I enjoy both of these activities, I’ve been very happy with my Trio. It’s cheaper than most FitBits and offers so much more! Check out the how-to video below, then head on over to Tigra Sport to get yours today.