Why the new D-Link Ultra-Wide View Wi-Fi Camera is so amazing!
Home security today is not what it used to be. Once upon a time, complicated systems needed to be bought, expensive companies needed to be hired, and the homeowner had little control.
Today, D-Link has transformed home security into something achievable, something that the homeowner can fully control. Their newest camera in their amazing lineup of Wi-Fi cameras offers more than ever before
View more with less.
Why limit yourself? See more of your home and never worry about what’s happening off-camera.
I don’t just use my cameras to keep an eye on my home. I use them to keep an eye on my baby too. Being able to see more of the room helps me so much, especially now that my baby is a toddler, and that toddler is constantly on the move.
Not only that, but Full 1080p HD video means that I can see clearly everything he is doing – no more guesswork.
You can see a little more about the camera in this video:
Recording capabilities on this camera mean that you can fully monitor your home when you’re away, and in the case of a possible burglary even identify the suspect! I use this feature while monitoring my son. He doesn’t always fall asleep so easily, and sometimes does some pretty darn cute things while “playing” in his crib. I can capture those moments without him knowing any better.
How does the D-Link Full HD Ultra-Wide View Wi-Fi Camera DCS-2630L Work?
The camera records a fish-eye view that would normally not be possible in a mainstream camera. It then uses anti-warping technology to get rid of most of the fish-eye so that your view is pleasant to see, and easy to monitor.
Features of the D-Link DCS-2630L Wi-Fi Camera:
- Monitor all your D-Link cameras from the free mydlink LIte app (Android, iOS, Windows phones)
- Features a motions and sound sensor. That means that you can set it up to automatically record footage when it detects a change in movement. For at-home use, you can set the app to send you push notifications when there is a loud sound (like breaking glass) or movement.
- Build in micro SD card slot holds up to 128GB memory card, to record up to a week of video, depending on your settings.
- Full HD 1080p quality video gives you a crisp image with plenty of detail.
- 180 degree field of view. That is the widest angle lens available on a fixed consumer camera.
- De-warping technology minimizes distortion so you have a better quality view.
- Features 802.11AC Wireless foro the latest and greatest in Wi-Fi camera technology, and better range an reliability.
- Using it as a home baby monitor? Two way audio means you can talk back from your phone.
- Includes automatic night vision and a light sensor – see up to 16 feet in complete darkness with six built-in Infrared LEDs.
- Camera rotates 360 degrees so that you can get the perfect angle view.
- Includes a metal wall-mountable stand so that you have options. It has a flexible tilt too so that you can really get the perfect angle.
The new D-Link DCS-2630L Wi-Fi camera has all the options you can possibly need. With the variety that D-link has to offer, it’s easy to set up an effective home security or monitoring system on your own. This new option means that even if you have larger rooms, or an open floor plan, one camera will cover the area.
D-Link knows what our generation needs and wants from home security and is here to offer it, constantly improving on it. I am so excited with this new option, and the better coverage of my toddler’s antics that it offers.
Connect with D-Link:
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.